Available Dates:Friday, June 23rd, 2023
Sells out quickly
Welcome to the vibrant and inclusive world of our Pride Party in Xochimilco! As you join us for this extraordinary event during your visit to Mexico for the Gay Pride celebrations, get ready to immerse yourself in a unique experience filled with joy, love, and acceptance. Xochimilco is one of Mexico’s most iconic locations.
What will you do?
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the «Pride Party in Xochimilco» and enjoy an event filled with music and celebration of love.
- Meet incredible people and make new friends in an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Enjoy the most emblematic canals of Xochimilco (Lagunas de Caltongo and Nativitas) while marveling at the beautiful landscapes surrounding you and the festive ambiance of other visitors and locals.
- Visit the Artisan Market, where you can purchase a beautiful souvenir from your visit to Mexico.
- Dance and sing to the rhythm of the music on our floating dance floor and let yourself be carried away by the energy and contagious joy of all attendees.
- Taste the authentic flavors of Mexico with a delicious Mexican dish, such as enchiladas, mole, tacos, quesadillas, or grilled meat, that will delight your taste buds.
- Stay hydrated with unlimited soft drinks and natural water to keep you refreshed throughout the celebration. Enjoy two ice-cold beers to toast and celebrate life in all its splendor.
- Roundtrip transportation from strategic points in the following neighborhoods:
- Condesa – Roma: Central Plaza of Parque México
- Zona Rosa: Ángel de la Independencia
- Centro: Metropolitan Cathedral
- If you are not staying in these areas, we will agree on a convenient intermediate meeting point for everyone.
- 3-hour trajinera ride with a visit to the Artisan Market.
- 1 delicious Mexican dish.
- Unlimited soft drinks and natural water.
- Two beers to toast and celebrate in grand style.
⏰ 11:00 am: Meeting points in the neighborhoods Zona Rosa, Condesa-Roma, and Centro. We will see you there.
⏰ 1:00 pm: Start the trajinera ride in Xochimilco. Enjoy the landscapes and visit the Artisan Market.
⏰ 5:00 pm: Return to the starting points. It will have been an unforgettable afternoon!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Does not include tips or personal expenses
- Pick-up at designated locations starting at 11:00 am and approximate return at 5:00 pm.
- Payment via bank transfer or deposit
- Cancel with up to 4 days in advance and receive a full refund. In case of cancellation by the agency due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be offered.
- Any inappropriate or disrespectful behavior may result in the expulsion of the client from the tour, without entitlement to a refund
- We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Possibility to hire this tour privately for a maximum of 16 people.